Admission Process and Form
- Application for registration and admission are accepted in the month of November / December every year.
- Admission is granted strictly on merit basis and on availability of seats.
- Admission is purely on academic performance, irrespective of caste, creed and community. Any effort to influence the school in this regard in any form can disqualify the candidate.
- After procuring the admission form, the duly filled in application form is to be submitted at the school admission office during the working hours.
- Admissions to Nursery and KG classes are approved on first come first serve and parent's personal interview basis.
- Admissions for Classes I to IV are approved on the basis of both parent's and student's personal interview.
- Admissions for Classes V onwards are approved purely on the basis of an entrance examination. The subjects coverd are Mathematics, English, Science and General Knowledge (current affairs).
Note: Re-admission of an existing student to a class irrespective of either promotion or detention, is the sole prerogative of the school authority (Principal, Examination Dept., Class / Subject Teacher). The student's behaviour / conduct and satisfactory academic performance are factors that influence this decision.
Click Here to dowonload the admission form